Sony Ericsson launches W205



Sony Ericsson, today launched an affordable, stylish walkman phone, SE W205. It is a slider phone with 1.4 inch screen supporting upto 65k colours. The phone has 1.3 megapixel camera and an expandable memory slot upto 2GB. It also delivers a great music experience with its Walkman player, FM radio and TrackID music recognition.




Know your music
More music equals more fun. Use TrackID™ to identify songs you don't recognize - but want to hear again.

Radio entertainment
Tune in the FM radio to your favorite station. When you hear something you like, why not record it and use it as your ringtone?

Multiple phone books
Keep your contacts organized, even if you and your family use the same W205. There's one shared and four private phone books.

This mobile has bluetooth, for easy transfer of files to other mobiles.

More pics and information @ Sony Ericsson Press release

2 Comments

  1. great blog! I am glad that I visited him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, nice design and good performance too, I hope I can get one soon, I found one that look like this on this Gadgets Website

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post