Monday, November 29, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Nokia launches two new mobile devices, the Nokia C2-01 and Nokia X2-01. Both aim to offer maximum functionality for the lowest price possible, but with a different emphasis to each to provide a fit for the needs of as many people as possible.
We all know that, in our life, there is always a situation for unexpected bills and expenses like car repairs or healthcare bills. And that's where payday loans come in. A payday loan can help give you a hand in your financial boost, so you can focus on your needs and not your finances.
Easy online pay day loan is here to help you through the payday loan process which is the easiest pay day loan process available on the web so far. Anyone can get access of up to $1,500 without a credit check. That means you could have cash in your account soon, even tomorrow. A payday loan can help you avoid overdraft fees or bounced checks.
Easy online pay day loan is the site that offers payday loans or cash advances at a very fast speed, and the site helps you to obtain a payday loan in an efficient and safe manner. It offers unique service and helps you with the money very quickly when you need it the urgently.
Many of the consumers are turning to the payday loan industry to help them pay for the unexpected expenses of life. Payday loans can help you relax, refocus when it comes to your finances, and get the help you need to become financially free. If you are thinking about getting a payday loan, make sure you consider the benefits of faxless payday loans, also called online payday loans.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
The 3G plans are available for both pre-paid and post-paid customers in all nine circles, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, UP (West), Punjab, Haryana and Maharashtra-Goa.
Tata Docomo 3G plans:
1) The basic 3G plan starts with Rs 90, which gives 100MB usage at 21Mbps with one week validity.
2) Rs 200 - 200MB usage at 21Mbps for 30 days
3) Rs 500 - 650 MB usage at 21Mbps for 30 days
4) Rs 2000 - 15 GB usage at 21Mbps (if the limit go beyond 15 GB, speed drops to 256Kbps)
5) Rs 350 - 500 minutes talktime + 150 MB of 3G Data for 30 days
6) Rs 500 - 750 minutes talktime + 250 MB of 3G Data for 30 days
7) Rs 750 - 1250 minutes talktime + 500 MB of Data for 30 days
8) Rs 1000 - 2000 minutes talktime + 1 GB of 3G Data for 30 days
9) Rs 2000 - 5000 minutes talktime + 2 GB of 3G Data for 30 days
Unlimited 3G plans (postpaid/prepaid):
1) Rs 1000 - 5 GB at 3.6 Mbps speed for 30 days
2) Rs 1250 - 10 GB at 3.6 Mbps speed for 30 days
3) Rs 1275 - 5 GB at 7.2 Mbps speed for 30 days
4) Rs 1500 - 10 GB at 7.2 Mbps speed for 30 days
The new 3G plans will be effective from Wednesday, Nov 10. The video call will cost Rs 0.66 paise per second. There are other different plans also available for both post-paid and prepaid customers.
''Our dual-tone pricing strategy, small screen plans and large screen plans, provide tremendous flexibility and value to our customers, enabling them to choose options best suited to their usage patterns and share of pocket, thereby stamping out any worry or concerns over heavy usage and high bills,'' said Deepak Gulati, executive president (mobility) of Tata Tele Services.